LocalHarvest works with hundreds of CSAs selling their subscriptions online and
helping them run their operations. In our 15 years of experience we've compiled
a collection of best practices, now built into CSA Manager.
Ease your office workload with these and other valuable features:
- Consolidate your member subscriptions and information in one place.
- Easy to use reports for delivery day logistics and accounting.
- Subject to the rules of your CSA: subscribers can hold deliveries, change contact information, and make other updates to their subscriptions on their own.
- Online subscription sales, including recurring (per delivery) billing.
- Credit Card billing without the need for your own merchant account.
Sales and Member Communications
- Supports multiple shares in multiple sizes; weekly/bi-weekly/monthly deliveries.
- Online Ordering, supporting credit cards, PayPal, cash credit, and paper checks.
- Email broadcasts to your subscriber database, with multiple filters.
- Easy access to the millions of visitors coming to LocalHarvest.org searching for a CSA.
- Drop-Off points or home delivery options available
- Weekly box builder that summarizes for your field crew and your members
- Reports that let you know how much of what was harvested when; perfect for planning ahead.
- Pick list for harvesters, including padding for perishable items like lettuce
On Delivery Day
- Pack the Truck totals for CSA boxes, their contents, and add-ons, filtered by drop site if you want.
- Draft reports available for future deliveries (think inventory controls)
- Three delivery day print formats: Sign-in sheets, Labels, csv download
- Drop site set up and details management accessible 24/7 by farmer
- Weekly: income, delivery, sales and sales per drop site
- Box holds and donated boxes
- All SKUs for inventory control